Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bingly! and other news

Mr. Bingly has returned to town with Mr. Darcy. I can not get my hopes up about this. I do not know if my heart can suffer another blow as bad as the last one. Poor Lizzy! Dear mother seams to have unintentionally embarrassed her. I am glad she feels for Darcy and I wish her the best of luck in getting him back. I only hope she can allow herself to marry him. I do not want to be the one to stand in the way of her happiness when I know that she is only doing if for my sake.

2 comments:

  1. Don't fret, Jane! I just went hunting with Mr. Bennet, and he plans to propose to you. He still loves you; don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I do not hold you for me not marrying Darcy. I believe Darcy has no further feelings for me. I'm afraid my hope of being with him has diminished. However, I enquire that Bingley is still in love with you. Don't give up on him.

    ReplyDelete