Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shocking information

I was disheartened to read in my daily letter from Lizzy that Mr. Darcy is the one responsible for Ms. Binglys leaving of Netherfield Park. I am sure that such a reasonable man as Darcy would have valid reasons for doing such a thing and I can only hope that I will get the opportunity to ask him what those reasons may have been. Also, Mr. Darcy has proposed to Lizzy and from what I understand he must have been quite nervous about it because the poor thing royally messed the whole thing up. I can not say that I am proud of Lizzy for turning him down and i sincerely hope that I had nothing to do with her decision. I only wish for her happiness and Mr. Darcys as well.

1 comment:

  1. Daughter, do not fret about your now non-existent relationship with Mr. Bingley. In London, or maybe even at home in Netherfield, you will find another love interest. I sympathize with you and I am very sorry that Darcy sabotaged your relationship. If you need anything at all, simply inform me via letter. I hope you're having fun in London with the Gardiners!

    ReplyDelete